To drive our pathological services with quality, we maintain to hire, develop and retain the most talented people. We offer exciting and challenging careers within a stimulating knowledge-driven work environment where ideas and skills are valued; where people can realize their full potential through dedicated training programs and where individual contribution is respected, recognized and rewarded. Our belief in creating value through innovation has successfully translated good ideas into effective results.
Intellectual Profile of 50 Personnel highly qualified Ph. D Scientists, Pathologists, Scientist, Lab Technicians, HR, Financial, Legal, Sales and Marketing, and general administrators. 3 of our employees hold PhD degrees.
Life at Gen-X Diagnostics
- Gen-X Diagnostics consistently meets demands of the marketplace because of its ability to bring together highly talented people and provide them a conducive, employee friendly, work environment which is comparable to the world's best.
- It is our central belief that a stimulating work environment makes daily challenges enjoyable and rewarding. We provide:
- A safe working environment
- Annual health check-ups for all employees
- A spacious and efficient lunch facility
- A highly conducive and enabling work atmosphere
Gen-X Diagnostics is committed to discover and nurture candidates who can contribute to our mission. Through our internship program, we share knowledge and build relationships with qualified students.
Eligibility: To be eligible for an internship, students must have completed a professional four year undergraduate course or a relevant post graduate course, including management courses. The internship duration can be 1 month - 6 months.
Students need to apply clearly mentioning the project duration along with a copy of their resume to: email@example.com
At Gen-X Diagnostics, attracting the best is top priority. We regularly recruit young promising graduates from good institutes to strengthen our human resource pool. Our well-planned induction process nurtures fresh aspirants to become thoroughbred professionals.
Fresh graduates (0 – 1year) need to apply clearly mentioning “Fresh Graduate” and specialization area on the email subject and send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gen-X Diagnostics offers the opportunity to be involved in defining science and think beyond boundaries. We have round the clock vacancies in the field of sales & marketing, phlebotomy, field staff and lab technician. To apply for any of the above field kindly send your resume to email@example.com